Search Bar

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Max Payne 3 Review

                                                Max Payne 3 - Game review



HI this is Vukex reviewing the Max Payne 3 game on the Xbox platform.

Max Payne 3


I have been playing this game more then any game for the last few days and the reason is... its a great game. If you haven't played it or bought it yet go out right now and buy it seriously this game is one of the best games I have played. I played the old games on PC way back and loved them, but this is a work of art.

The game is about Max Payne, Max Payne is a guy who has suffered in fact there are only a few characters in the world of gaming who have suffered so much, the story takes place 9 years after the original games, and the game has changed from the previous ones a lot. It is still a dark third person shooting game but it is so much better and easier to get into. The gameplay is fantastic and fluid, the shooting is nicely done, and the graphics are nice.



The story of this game is done so well, I really enjoyed it. Things just go really bad for Max, the guy just cant get a break. In the previous games his wife and child die, and now nine years later he still has the emotional scars from those events, and he is trying to (unsuccessfully) deal with them by drinking and taking pills. He moves away and gets a job as security for a rich guy and everything goes downhill from there. I'm not going to reveal the story , but all I can say is it is a very enjoyable one and is full of action. I had a lot of fun with it.



The gameplay as I previously said is great, and feels amazing, you still have that bullet time feature from the old games and it is fun and satisfying to se your headshot in slow motion ! The controls work pretty well on the Xbox version, and the game runs without any lag or anything. You will not experience any loading times in the game because it is all done behind the cut scenes witch you cant skip, that would be my biggest flaw of the game, but I guess it is better than staring at a loading screen.



All in all I would recommend this game to everyone, especially to people who enjoy the third person shooting genre, I guarantee you will have a lot of fun with this game it is definitely worth the buy.

Thank you for reading and see you next time for another game review on Vukex Gaming.   

No comments:

Post a Comment